Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This is gonna be fun

TRIVIAL TUESDAY

Apparently, we're going to be hit by a winter storm of "epic proportions". I've been around the internet once or twice. I'LL decide whether or not this thing is epic when it hits.

Alberto del Rio won the Royal Rumble on Sunday. Last night he chose to face the Smackdown champion at Wrestlemania. Only time will tell who it will be.

My head's been feelin kinda dizzy the last few days. Maybe it's the weather. It better be.

50 piece nuggets are at McDonalds for $9.99. Only 3 more days until I attempt it for the 3rd straight year. I'm 1-1, wanting to go 2-1.

Going through Bayonetta on the hardest difficulty to get the achievement for it. About 2/3 of the way through, looking to get a little further today.


I think that's it for today. So yeah, what random stuff is coming from your head?

4 comments: