Saturday, January 22, 2011

Another Saturday

Well, it's the weekend. And what better way to start the weekend off than with a little laughter!

SILLY SATURDAY

     Today, I wish to make you laugh due to the unfortunate follies of wrestling. Yes, I am a wrestling fan. But I'm not one of those hardcore fans, just someone who likes to watch. Every so often someone's going to screw up a line or mess up a move. A lot of people have started to call doing that a "botch". So, a certain someone decided to start compiling these botches into video form, and hence Botchamania was born.
     I am a big fan of this guy's videos, and they always make me laugh. So give 'em a look even though you may not be a wrestling fan at all. You can find his youtube page here, or you can go to his personal website for Botchamania here. Have some good laughs today!

6 comments:

  1. These are actually really funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've known about this guy, he's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i havent watched wrestling in a long time but this is just funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched wrestling since middle school, I used to be really into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hm :/ wrestlin isn't really my thing :/ oh well :)

    links clicked today, appreciate it back

    ptrjay.blogspot.com

    NOTE
    If I don't follow you, comment on my posts to get on my list for clicks back

    ReplyDelete