Monday, January 10, 2011

The first blog

Welcome everyone! This is the first posting of Pikamitsu's Blog of Information. What will I be posting, you ask? A bunch of random stuff to start, but I may be giving themes to certain days as time goes on. As for now, I'll get started with this first simple topic:

MEMORY MONDAY

That's right folks. I'm going to take a trip down memory lane, and hopefully you will too. Today, my memory is about something simple, the economy. When we think about it, the past 10-12 years have shown a major change in the prices of everything, from groceries to gas and so much more. One of the fondest memories I've had about the economy is remembering when I went with my mom to her workplace and gas was $1.50 a gallon, and she was complaining about how the prices were rising. Oh, if I could only drag that past to the present, she would probably flip out. So, let's hear some of your past memories about the economy.

1 comment:

  1. Gas is also probably my number one memory about the economy. The way things are looking, I'm gonna have to prepare to pay upwards of 3.50 a gallon again. My dream is just for prices to go down to like 2.50 a gallon. That's doable. That's livable

    ReplyDelete