Sunday, January 30, 2011

Busy day today

SUPERBOWL STAR SUNDAY

     As most of you may know, the Pro Bowl is on today. However, I'm passing that up because there is another event that is on today that catches my attention even more. Of course, I'm talking about the Royal Rumble. For those of you who don't know, it's wrestling. Sure, there are going to be quite a few title matches in the lineup, but the main event of this Pay Per View is the rumble itself. And this year marks the first time that there will be 40 people participating instead of the original 30.
    Basically, 2 people start in the ring, and every 60-90 seconds another person enters. If you get thrown over the top rope and both feet hit the floor, you are eliminated. Last person in the ring is the winner and gets a title match at the biggest PPV that the company has, Wrestlemania.  I honestly couldn't tell you who I think is going to win, but as long as it isn't John Cena, I'm happy. Tonight's gonna be a great night, I can just feel it!

4 comments:

  1. awesome - I used to love the Royal Rumble back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty cool, havent watched wrestling in a long time, but i used to be into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, I used to watch Monday night raw and Friday night Smackdown every week. I remember getting in so much trouble because it would stay on past my bedtime lol.

    ReplyDelete