Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trivial Tuesday

Well, it's Tuesday, so I thought about it and I decided to do Trivial Tuesday. Basically, I'll rant for a few sentences about things that just come across my mind. And with that, let's begin!

TRIVIAL TUESDAY

Congrats to Auburn winning the National Championship last night. Really good game. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Birthday's in six days. My birthday wish? Seeing the Seahawks beat the Bears. Why? Just because.

It's getting harder and harder to find a job around here nowadays. This city really DOES blow.

We should have a ton of snow by now if my earlier predictions were right, but I'm looking at a lot of grass. Not cool man. Not cool at all.

There's a new You Don't Know Jack game coming out later this month. Wonder if I'll even have enough spare money to buy it.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 is a little over a month away. Reminds me of when I used to play MvC2 in our old arcade in the mall. Good times.
  

Well, that's all the thoughts that I have. What kinds of thoughts are running through your head right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment